Seven tips for a glowing skin in scorching summer heat
Good clothes are important as they make us look good but something more important then that is a good skin. Cosmetic Aesthetic Expert Dr. Cheryl Perlis has penned down seven tips that can make your skin the next best thing to wear. I am sure you have got my point, so, check these out.
1. Exfoliate your skin regularly so that your dry, flaky skin is no longer there. A good exfoliate will be the one which will contain Retin A, Renova or Retinols. Apart from using home remedies as defoliators, one should also go for professional peels once in a month.
2. Revitalize your skin with some good gels like Collagen and Elastin Gel by Clayton Shagal & Witch Hazel, which helps in replenishing and rejuvenating your skin. It also relieves your skin from sunburns. Other methods include a treatment with the Laser Genesis or a photo facial.
3. Make sure that you moisturize not only your face but your body to as it prevents wrinkles and helps in keeping your skin smooth which is an extra advantage. Also remember that creams replenish more deeply then lotions. Ponds cold cream is one of the best products.
4. De-Wrinkling your skin is another effective method that brings back life to your skin. Dermal fillers like Restylane and Juvederm helps adding volume, where Botox does the same too. Vaseline is one thing that can make you do away with Botox and likes.
5. Lips are an important part of our face and believe me, they can also look bad if not taken care of properly. Use good quality lip balms every now and then. A good lip balm will consist of Vitamin E and wax.
6. Hydration of your body is very important. Make sure you drink a lot of water, which actually accounts for half the weight you have.
7. Vitamins are important for a healthy skin. A glowing skin can only be assured with the intake of multivitamins.